First of all, you should remove the battery to avoid shorting out the circuit. Put it in uncooked rice and make sure it's completely submerged. You can also vacuum clean it or put it in an air compressor. Make sure you do not put it in heat of any kind like a hair dryer or too much sunlight. Go to http://www.popularmechanics.com/technology/how-to/tips/4269047 for more tips.
1.Take any batteries or SIM cards AND COMPLETELY POWER DOWN THE PHONE 2.Put the phone in uncooked white rice, making sure to completely cover the phone with rice. 3.wait about a day then power the phone back on
That happened to me i dropped mine in coke and when I got home you can take your phone apart like the battery cover and back and drop them all in a bag of rice any kind of common use rice for about 24 hours and after i did that mine worked fine(: