The death of Janis Joplin's death was due to drug abuse. According to police report, Janis had an overdose of heroin while in her room. Get full information about her death on http://www.janisjoplin.net/life/autopsy/.
1 year ago
Last edited at 7:33AM on 10/9/2012
The exact cause of Janis Joplin's death was an overdose of acute heroin morphine intoxication due to her dealer using a chemist to measure the drug out and the chemist was out of town that day so the drug dealer cut a portion out himself that was between 50 and 80% more of what some drug users use.
24 days ago
Last edited at 8:35AM on 2/12/2014
Pearl died on October 4, 1970, just two weeks after Jimi Hendrix and less than one year before Jim Morrison would perish in a Paris hotel bathtub. That sentence was from this web site. http://www.franksreelreviews.com/shorttakes/janisjoplin.htm. As I was previously stating before this oddly disappeared... Both these other two artist died in similar fashions. It soon became quite serial now re-examined. No one will ever have the full truth on any of these and many more of the "27 club" but propaganda surrounds them all and ironic who super- cedes them on the on the music play charts and in volume of record sales. You do the homework. As well Joplin drank nearly a half gallon of Tequila at approx 135 lbs. so go figure.