Submit a question to our community and get an answer from real people.

What "title" should I use to describe these type of artists

I am create a database where I need to store information on Artists:


In my mind I seem singers and composers as similar, and painters and sculptors as similar

But is there a name for these two groups

I was thinking that singers and composers are both musicians (am I right) but what about the painters and sculptors (I can't use artists again)

basically I need
a title
- singer
- composer
a title
- painter
- sculptor

Any help would be appreciated

Report as

Visual artists is a good term for for painters and sculptors. Possibly auditory artists for the musicians?

Helpful (2) Fun Thanks for voting Comments (2)
Report as
yes thats what I am looking for, thanks :)
Report as
You're welcome
Report as
Add a comment...
Do you have an answer?
Answer this question...
Did you mean?
Login or Join the Community to answer
Popular Searches