Mineral oil on skin is fine its in baby oils and lotions. For eyes flush thoroughly with water and if ingested small amounts are harmless but anything more then say several tablespoons worth warrants a call to the doctor or Poison control. It's not deadly but may cause some gastrointestinal discomfort and diarrhea.
Clean thoroughly and with a lot of water once mineral soil gets onto your skin or eyes. Eyes are a bit sensitive and might require some medical care just to eliminate any remaining danger. Ingestion should be subjected to first aid care and forwarded to a doctor.