Submit a question to our community and get an answer from real people.

I am 55 and disabled and looking for a Supplemental Medicare Policy. I have COPD. Anyone know any?

Report as

You can get a Supplement Medicare Policy, by contacting the Medicare Insurance. They have various products for COPd, as it falls under the pre-existing conditions. Simply talk to a customer representative about to see the best option to work with.

Helpful Fun Thanks for voting Comments (1)
Report as
Thank you LoiseMATCH, but every policy Medicare recommended either said I would have to be 65 or said I was disqualified for having COPD. I was a fool for smoking. Now I am paying the price. LITERALLY! Have a nice day!
Report as
Add a comment...
Do you have an answer?
Answer this question...
Did you mean?
Login or Join the Community to answer
Popular Searches