Submit a question to our community and get an answer from real people.

If I was born in Micronesia had a child out of wedlock and biologicical father sever me with child custody papers can I leave the state. l

I a here on a passport have lived with my ex for 2 years we just seperated he had me served with child custody papers can I legally leave Arizona with my daughter.

Report as

No you can't leave with out permissions from the Father or State. If Father says it's ok. Get it in writting.

Helpful (1) Fun Thanks for voting Comments (0)
Report as
Add a comment...
Do you have an answer?
Answer this question...
Did you mean?
Login or Join the Community to answer