1 year ago
Last edited at 9:42PM on 12/6/2012
i fed my dogs chocolate all the time. i believe its just the breed and how big or small the dog is. i fed my pomeranian chocolate, my chiwoodle and my blue nose pit chocolate. they all survived and didnt get sick at all. i wouldnt give them more than a couple bites at once though. and this isnt a troll, im telling the 100% truth!
Honestly, today, my australian shepard destroyed my christmas present which was a glass ornament and a ton of chocolate. He seems fine right about now. It was about I think 2 chocolate santas (each about 4" tall and 2" wide) and a Hersheys bar