1 year ago
Last edited at 6:20PM on 12/7/2012
If you believe what ths bible says, after all this happens
1. For many will come in my name, claiming, 'I am the Christ (or Messiah),' and will deceive many."
2. "You will hear of wars and rumors of wars, but see to it that you are not alarmed. Such things must happen, but the end is still to come
3. Nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom. There will be famines and earthquakes in various places(more naturual & man disasters than ever since 40s)
4. Then you will be handed over to be persecuted and put to death, and you will be hated by all nations because of me(basically christians will be hated)
5. At that time many will turn away from the faith and will betray and hate each other, and many false prophets will appear and deceive many people(christians will believe only certain parts of the bible)
6. And this gospel of the kingdom will be preached in the whole world as a testimony to all nations, and then the end will come(everyone will here the word jesus)
if you dont believe in the bible, even historians, and humanists agree, the bible was created aroudn 30 A.d. which means someone predictied these events.
Jesus himself told about His return in Matthew 24. He also said He would not return until the gospel had been Preached in all the world. He does not want any to perish but if a person willfully rejects Jesus they will perish in sin.