What are some safe (things that wont get me in trouble at school or home) strategies that I can use to play with the weak minds of bullies?
There was a bully on my bus today he said all of the following:
1. I look like a donkey
2. I look like the ogre from Shrek
3. When he sees me, he wants to barf
4. I should put my glasses back on (I got contacts)
5. *A very bad imitation of my laugh*
6. He also said I always have chocolate on my face...
1. "Donkeys are soft"
2. *No response* Well, no EXTERNAL response. Oh, but what a come-back I had in my thoughts...!!
3. *No response* We went STRAIGHT into another subject after that
4. "I have contacts"
5. Tried AGAIN to give him "the look" (from Home Improvement), but I kept on laughing!!
6. *No response* (I was focused on keeping the light out of my eyes)
At the end, I told him, "Thank you for giving me an idea of something to ask on the internet!"
His response: "What, do you not have anything better to do?!"
Conclusion: Fun day!!