How do I fix external vaginal irritation from Tylenol I'm SURE it's from Tylenol because it started after I took it(I don't have my period)
it's external and I'm 98% sure it's from the Tylenol the other 2% of me thinks its just dry. Tylenol is known to cause vaginal irritation and I have been experiencing other serious side effects from Tylenol like loss of apitite and delirium ( halusinations ) I also have the flu and had a very high fever the other day when I had the delirium. I'm 13 and obviously NOT sexually active in ANY way I never even had a boy friend I have no odor or discharge. help me! I'm looking for some home remedies I wear only cloth panties and wash down there with baby soap and a cloth every day this started about an hour after I took the Tylenol. HELP ME!