Submit a question to our community and get an answer from real people.
Submit
Buddy_The_Elf

I took too many pills and now I feel sick, how do I stop from throwing up?

I was getting a stuffy nose and I am going on vacation tonight so I took some pills I took 3 nasal decongestants and 2 multi symptom pills and I feel like I am going to throw up, how do I stop this feeling? please help.

Report as

throw up,if you fall asleep,you can choke on your vomit,call an ambulance

Helpful (1) Fun Thanks for voting Comments (2)
Report as
Buddy_The_Elf
so just let myself throw up?
Report as
@crow....is that a warning or a suggestion??? lol
@Buddy....yes, vomiting is the body's defence against poison/virus/bacteria
Report as
Add a comment...

Go to the doctor

Helpful Fun Thanks for voting Comments (0)
Report as
Add a comment...

if you can tell me what the active ingredient in each type of pill was, i can help you better. certain medicines just dont mix well, but anyway, eat some saltines, and drink some ginger ale, then lay down for a while, you most likely are not overdosed, the pills probably just didnt react well with each other. or you can just induce vomiting to get any harmful chemicals out of your stomach, that is actually a method used commonly in cases of possible overdose, because it gets toxins out of the stomach

Helpful Fun Thanks for voting Comments (3)
Report as
Buddy_The_Elf
so just let myself throw up?
Report as
you can do that, but you can also just stick your finger in your mouth and touch your uvula until you gag, and eventually throw up,
Report as
Buddy_The_Elf
I feel better now I just lie down for a while, thanks though.
Report as
Add a comment...

Put ur finger in ur mouth to throw up so that feeling will go out faster. Try eating even if you dont feel like it

Helpful Fun Thanks for voting Comments (0)
Report as
Add a comment...

throw up! and please, ALWAYS read the label on the bottle and follow it exactly! if I were constipated, I wouldn't eat a WHOLE BOX of exlax...:-) "PLEASE, stay safe in all ways."

Helpful Fun Thanks for voting Comments (0)
Report as
Add a comment...

its OK to throw up. it is natures way to get rid of the excess chemicals in your stomach.

Helpful Fun Thanks for voting Comments (0)
Report as
Add a comment...

Maybe. Next. Time. Don't. Overdose. It throws you body off and makes you wanna throw up more. Cuz there's too much chemicals.

Helpful Fun Thanks for voting Comments (0)
Report as
Add a comment...
Do you have an answer?
Answer this question...
Did you mean?
Login or Join the Community to answer
Popular Searches