i think that most dont actually hate emo's, i certainly dont, they are simply people who express themselves a little different than the majority of people, unfortuantly, its the people who actually do hate them, that show themselves the most, because people who do horrible and mean things for no reason are often just simply looking for attention, whether its negative or not. so dont worry, often times what is most prevalent on the surface is not whats going on behind all the smoke and mirrors
1 year ago
Last edited at 10:29AM on 12/20/2012
Well thats a stereotype...because by emo i assume you mean "scene" kids or maybe goth or punk...we are all emo because emo means emotional so unless you dont have feelings then were all emo's. However just because they dress differently doesnt mean they all have self hate issue however there are those who do it for attention and it irritates me sometimes. And well idk why they hate them so much in my school a good 90% of the kids are or at least think they are the best,ghetto,hard,thug...etc and the remaining 10% gets picked on for not being or acting the same way everyone else does in todays society if your a human you have to be stereotyped so thats just the way it is sometimes and theres the few who are not like that and they are just going to have to tolerate it
1 year ago
Last edited at 10:30AM on 12/20/2012
There are judgemental retards who hate people that may resemble something they hate. Emo's that cut themselves have their decisions but if they make you bored or effect you any way thats when you can hate them really.
People think we dont have actual problems and we just like to cut and stuff for show and for attention. There are a lot of people that call themselves "emo" just for attention but I'm not like that. i actually have depression but because of those posers i get treated like dirt. :|