Submit a question to our community and get an answer from real people.

Where do I order replacement handles for Flavorseal pans circa 1980?

Cory cookware

Report as

You can get the handles from Here, you will get a variety of cookware companies that sell these types of handles. You can also get these types of handles from,c=Vintage_Cookware_Kitchenware,id=41.4.html.

Helpful (1) Fun Thanks for voting Comments (0)
Report as
Add a comment...
Do you have an answer?
Answer this question...
Did you mean?
Login or Join the Community to answer
Popular Searches