A swollen battery usually indicates that it is past its change-by date. You will have to replace it with a new one because a swollen battery cannot keep any charge. You shouldn't even charge it anymore because it is unsafe.
1 year ago
Last edited at 8:25PM on 12/20/2012
A swollen battery could blow up so u may want to change it ASAP before u get hurt and burned The reason I say that is cuz battery's have acid in them and if they come into contact with ur skin that could hurt a lot ( I had that happen to me