Submit a question to our community and get an answer from real people.

I moved to another state how do i change my number if my parents pay the bill but they didnt move with me

Report as

If you are talking about changing a phone number, then all you have to do is to contact your carrier and ask about it. The fact that your bill is paid by your mother does not affect the matter.

Helpful Fun Thanks for voting Comments (0)
Report as
Add a comment...
Do you have an answer?
Answer this question...
Did you mean?
Login or Join the Community to answer