Excercise , 70 percent of weight loss is your physical activity and the other 30 percent is the calorie intake. so just excercise a lot and start taking down the calorie intake, a good strategy is taking what your normal calorie intake is and splitting that in half, if your not a frequent exerciser then double your exercising time. That way your burning more and taking in less.
Exercise it's easier I swear just don't think do and DO NOT be lazy at any time go to the gym, treadmill first then work out a bit, abs and arms that's it you've got to be a bit skinnier looking around the beginning of March! :P