I got this on google Milk: Milk is the universal food for building body. It contains protein in abundance, which are the building blocks of our body cells. Milk is a easy digestable food and enables maximum assimilation of proteins. Take 2-3 glasses of Milk each day
2. Eggs: Eggs are a wonderful natural source of protein. The White albumen in eggs contain 100% protein, but you should not take the yolk since it contains fat .To increase your height, take 3-6 eggs daily. For better results, take 2 eggs along with each meal
3. Chicken: Chicken is one of highest protein-content meat food among animal foods. It provides greater protein to the body for building tissues and muscles. Take atleast 100 gms of chicken each day
4. SoyBeans: SoyBean has the greatest protein content among vegetarian plant foods. It contains pure protein which improves bone and tissue mass. Make sure that you take 50 gms of Soybeans each day
5. Oatmeals: Like SoyBeans, Oatmeal is another wonderful source of plant protein. In fact, it increases muscle mass and decreases fat. Take 50 gms of Oatmeal for breakfast every day
6. Skimmed Milk: Skimmed Milk contains 100% protein and is free from fat.
I got taller bit by bit as the years went by and it is the only thing that will work for you also. You can get platform shoes to give the illusion of having gotten taller, but you won;t fool people for long.
It can depend on your age and height already. When I was 14 years old, I was only 4'11". I moved to a new school and was required to run 2 miles everyday in P.E. After 2 months of running 2 miles, 5 out of 7 days, I measured myself again and I was already aproaching 5'6". So, running helped because it stretched out my legs and kept me in great condition for growth improvement.
Stretching helps a lot, because it stretches out all your bones. Playing basketball also, because when you go to throw the basketball, you stretch your whole body out really. When I was little I began playing basketball a lot, and I started to grow at a young age. Then I stopped playing.
Both my parents are tall though. My mom's about 6'1, and my dad's like... 6'3, I think. It also depends on your genes. If your parents are tall, then you're gonna grow some more.
Genetics will provide you with your frame .. Indirectly, overall health is a contributing factor to how the frame is sustained. Diet (for instance) will affect the health and strength of the frame, and activity will affect posture.