Submit a question to our community and get an answer from real people.
Submit

I have a 9 week old American pit bull, that ate some Aloe Vera plant, he's having watered poops.. No other signs of sick.. How dangerous?

Report as

It is not very lethal, but it is somewhat dangerous. However, you need to take your pit bull to a vet as soon as possible so that it can be treated. This is because Aloe Vera plant contains some toxic substances which may be harmful to a dog when indigested. Read more details at http://www.gardenguides.com/130967-aloe-vera-plants-animals.html.

Helpful Fun Thanks for voting Comments (0)
Report as
Add a comment...

If it is a true aloe Vera then other than the running stool it's not poisonous.

Helpful Fun Thanks for voting Comments (0)
Report as
Add a comment...
Do you have an answer?
Answer this question...
Did you mean?
Login or Join the Community to answer