Submit a question to our community and get an answer from real people.
Submit

My 2 pound puppy just ate a Hershey's air delight kiss can it kill her?

I was eating some chocolate I looked away and I realized she was chewing on a wrapper with chocolate all over her face. She only hate on I know that for sure help please. ASAP!

Report as

usually it will make them sick strait away but keep an eye on her for the next 24 hours. if she starts acting funny or tired get her to the vet asap

Helpful (3) Fun (1) Thanks for voting Comments (0)
Report as
Add a comment...

na my chiwawa ate a bag of my chockolets and just trew up but lived

Helpful Fun Thanks for voting Comments (1)
Report as
No , it will be fine. Just keep watching the pup.
Report as
Add a comment...

Not sure, but I do know chocolate is very bad for dogs. Hopefully, the puppy will vomit. Call the vet's office for advice.

Helpful (1) Fun Thanks for voting Comments (0)
Report as
Add a comment...

No most people think dogs are allergic to chocolate but most dogs aren't but you might want to take it to the vet to make sure

Helpful Fun Thanks for voting Comments (0)
Report as
Add a comment...

My dog ate three very full easter baskets. Didn't even get sick. Golden retriever, but still a small dog could take a hersheys kiss if an average dog can take 50.

Helpful Fun Thanks for voting Comments (0)
Report as
Add a comment...

Your dog should be fine. It might get sick, but I don't think one chocolate will kill it. Maybe keep an eye on her for 24 hours, but if there's nothing after that period, your dog should be in the clear.

Helpful (1) Fun Thanks for voting Comments (0)
Report as
Add a comment...

It would take a LoT of milk chocolate to kill a dog, but only a small amount of dark chocolate.

Helpful Fun Thanks for voting Comments (0)
Report as
Add a comment...
Do you have an answer?
Answer this question...
Did you mean?
Login or Join the Community to answer
Popular Searches