Submit a question to our community and get an answer from real people.
Submit

What would you do?

You're driving down a deserted road, alone, and out of no where, a lady covered in blood runs into the road.

Report as
candybar

Call 911.

Helpful (9) Fun (2) Thanks for voting Comments (0)
Report as
Add a comment...

Run away.

Helpful (3) Fun (1) Thanks for voting Comments (1)
Report as
Why would you "run"? You're driving in a car. Do you mean "drive away"?
Report as
Add a comment...

Drive back down that good old road I came from ;) I am not sticking around!

Helpful (3) Fun (1) Thanks for voting Comments (2)
Report as
Sounds like the beginning of a scary movie, where you find out the girl you thought was helpless is in fact the kilIer huh?
Report as
Yep! I know how they end, so I will not be going that way for the life of me!
Report as
Add a comment...

stop, grab my scattergun, find out what the deal is

Helpful (5) Fun (2) Thanks for voting Comments (2)
Report as
LoL such a fulfilling option
Report as
yepper, might be a grizzly bear about
Report as
Add a comment...

Scream like a 5 year old girl, Probably say a short Spanish swear,and then ask what has happened or if help is needed.

Helpful (7) Fun (3) Thanks for voting Comments (3)
Report as
Wow, what a great plan.
Report as
just_saying
Very truthful answer! :)
Report as
Love it! You're getting married in less than a week if I remember right! Rock On!
Report as
Add a comment...

Probably brake, scream, then take off as fast as i could

Helpful (3) Fun (1) Thanks for voting Comments (0)
Report as
Add a comment...

what would o do?

Helpful (3) Fun Thanks for voting Comments (1)
Report as
I'd stop and call the police.
Report as
Add a comment...
Phlorence_602

I'd stop, take a look at her, verify if I'm not day dreaming, scream for 3 seconds ..give her a " seat" in the car, and try to help her.

Helpful (5) Fun (1) Thanks for voting Comments (3)
Report as
Sounds like the beginning of a scary movie, where you find out the girl you thought was helpless is in fact the kilIer.
Report as
Phlorence_602
I was thinking that too!!
Report as
This starts like a book I just read. FBI series...can't think of the author.
Report as
Add a comment...

Stop, call 911 and hope she isn't a serial killer in disguise.

Helpful (3) Fun Thanks for voting Comments (2)
Report as
Exactly what my hope would be.
Report as
Indeed I'd be scared the whole time. ^___^
Report as
Add a comment...

911.

Helpful (2) Fun Thanks for voting Comments (0)
Report as
Add a comment...

I'd stop see if she needs first aid and call 911

Helpful (2) Fun Thanks for voting Comments (1)
Report as
Sounds like the beginning of a scary movie, where you find out the girl you thought was helpless is in fact the kilIer.
Report as
Add a comment...

look around for leatherface

Helpful (3) Fun Thanks for voting Comments (0)
Report as
Add a comment...

I am a paramedic, I will try to give first aid if it is within my reach and immediately call 911 or some ambulance numbers I have.

Helpful (1) Fun Thanks for voting Comments (0)
Report as
Add a comment...
just_saying

I'd stop, get her in the car quickly - drive off, call for help.....maybe......I might just keep driving and call for help.....no, no, I'd stop...yes, I'd stop! Cj, thanks, now I feel responsible for this bloody, crazy woman!

Helpful (3) Fun (2) Thanks for voting Comments (4)
Report as
I knew that you'd do the right thing Ms D! You have your heart in the right place, don't ever change that :)
Report as
just_saying
You couldn't drive off without stopping, could you? Thanks for the compliment. :)
Report as
Like you, I'd have to stop and do something. I carry latex gloves so it would be a little safer for me lol. If she's running toward you, she could be running from someone, so yes, put her in the car, drive toward the hospital while you're contacting L/E!
Report as
just_saying
Yikes! That's what I thought - she's running from someone! Okay, Mr. T, what is L/E? It's okay to laugh at me if it is really obvious! :)
Report as
Add a comment...

*screams* runnnnnnnn!!!

Helpful (1) Fun Thanks for voting Comments (0)
Report as
Add a comment...

Prolly get really really scared and call the police. Keep them on the phone and wait for instruction.

Helpful (1) Fun Thanks for voting Comments (0)
Report as
Add a comment...
SweetxTweet

Put down my bottle and swear off drinking lol

Helpful (3) Fun Thanks for voting Comments (0)
Report as
Add a comment...

She far way to reach hospital. I think too far for 911.

Helpful (1) Fun Thanks for voting Comments (0)
Report as
Add a comment...

I'd gtfo of that place, move out of the state, change my name, probably move out of the country and live off of the grid
And of course call 911
Holy crap this question provoked a lot of paranoid thoughts
Edit: Also, I'd probably scream like a little girl

Helpful (3) Fun (2) Thanks for voting Comments (6)
Report as
I seriously think you need to go see a doctor about your paranoia issue. :o
Report as
Lol, nah
Report as
Alrighty, be paranoid then. ;p
Report as
Alright, I WILL!
Report as
FlNE, BE THAT WAY, JACK!
Report as
Alright =)
Report as
Add a comment...

5150, SOMEBODY CALL THE POPO!!! So yeah, I'd call the popo after silently flipping out.

-Dierks Bentley moment. :o

Helpful (3) Fun (1) Thanks for voting Comments (0)
Report as
Add a comment...
Do you have an answer?
Answer this question...
Did you mean?
Login or Join the Community to answer
Popular Searches