Submit a question to our community and get an answer from real people.

What can replace the seal on my vacuum canister? It is a Eureka Endeavor NLS 5400A vacuum.

There is a little flexible strip- looks like a flexible kind of gooey vacuum belt- that fits between the bottom part of the canister where the canister opens to empty. The strip has broken and now the air escapes from the canister making the vacuum have very little suction. Does anyone know what this replacement piece is called or where I can find something that can fit into there to complete the seal? Thanks for the help!

Report as

There is no specific name for the strip on the canister. However, you can find it at a dealership store that deals with Eureka Endeavour appliances. You should also be given instructions on how the whole process goes.

Helpful Fun Thanks for voting Comments (1)
Report as
I dont have a place that carries them around here which is the problem.
Report as
Add a comment...

you may be able to make one..that will work..out of a cardboard..(.maybe the type that comes with a 12 pak of colk...)..till you can find one...

Helpful Fun Thanks for voting Comments (0)
Report as
Add a comment...
Do you have an answer?
Answer this question...
Did you mean?
Login or Join the Community to answer
Popular Searches