Why does everything I touch shock me?
Static cling. It's common this time of year
Its static electricity. It happens in my house when it gets windy but after a thunderstorm it usually goes away
Yes, I have the same thing. At night I get hot sometimes so I take off my pajama's and i see a bunch of sparks, it's actually really cool. It is because of static electricity.
Yep static...it kept happening to me today too
negative and positive energy are sending it to you like a balloon
Its that time of year !
Because your shocking ;) lol jk
shocking personality try not to drag ur feet
Low humidity. dry heat. produces static electricity. you become positively charged like clouds . what you touch is neg charged = pzzapt ! rub something made of wood first.
You have superpowers.
Dry air; lower humidity when we're all running our furnaces.
Static electricity. It happens more during this time because everyone where more of the fur and wool.