I accidently ate 4 slices of moldy bread that had little mold will I get sick
Probably not. a little bit is so posed to be good for u or so my dad says and he's a doctor
No ur immune system will fight the bad bacteria:) gud luck
You should be fine. Just make sure you don't you eat/drink spoiled milk or anything that'll actually get you sick.
No, your stomach acid will take care of that.
Doubt it,that's just a little penicillin just might help if u had a little bug you didnt know about.but wouldn't make it a habbit
Mold is not toxic to humans - just tastes bad.
maybe your sisters dizziness from the moldy bread and not your video games