What makes dust?
Dead cells and minute particles.
I would have to guess that little air particles make it, and when it lays on a surface we call it dust.
Dead skin cells is what the majority of dust is.
things that are old
70% is dead skin and the rest is dirt
Dust is about 95% dead skin and the other 5% is assorted small particles.
Those little micro-organisms of yucky stuff!
Dead skin cells.