Did i seriously get shocked? or over reacting?
so i told my mom something that happen and she got all scared and she was like so surprised (in a bad way)..she said i got shocked, but she made it a big deal, i dont think so, did i really get shocked?
ok, so i had to unplug something from the outlet, and my finger touched the outlet by mistake as i was unplugging my laptop. and like i felt something go thru my arm, and it ended at my elbow, and it hurt (for maybe a little less then a min)..and like i felt like needles were all over my arm, and i got dizzy for a little bit. (the needle feeling lasted a few mins, the dizziness i dont remember how long)
i think it was a minor spark, but my mom says its more..who is wrong?
oh and we live in US (so you know how strong the electricity is, because if this happen in Europe i think i would be 6 ft under by now :/)
(i just feel if it was that bad as my mom says it, because i think it would leave a mark, or it would hurt more and for much longer, just my thought)