My puppy's having seizers, is this normal?
about 50 hours ago, my 8 week old patterdale terroir puppy had an encounter with a bufo toad. which in almost every case, will kill a dog within 30-45 minutes (as I've read). she survived. about 2 hours later she stopped convulsing and reacting to the poison. now she is relatively back to her self. but randomly during the day she has seizers that last no more than 10 seconds at the very most. today she had 4 that were spread out throughout the day. I was told that this is just her body trying to get rid of the poison from the bufo toad. I just want to make sure that statement is true. I love this puppy to death and don't want to take any chances what-so-ever.