Submit a question to our community and get an answer from real people.

I have torn skin between my anal and vaginal area it stings when i pee on it and is really uncomfortable, what is this ?

Report as

it is probably just a fishcer tear which is not very serious. this can be casued from straining too hard when you go to the toilet or some sort of trauma to the area. it will usually stop hurting after a few days, if not see a dr

Helpful Fun Thanks for voting Comments (0)
Report as
Add a comment...
Do you have an answer?
Answer this question...
Did you mean?
Login or Join the Community to answer