Submit a question to our community and get an answer from real people.

I want to know are the houses on west chestnut str.a part of the Goldsboro housing authority

like the community and want to move on that str.

Report as

Your city likely has an online version of Land records . Go on the city's WEBPAGE and look for parcel data: key in the address or address range, and ownership info. (and more) will be there for you.

Helpful (2) Fun Thanks for voting Comments (1)
Report as
thank you!
Report as
Add a comment...
Do you have an answer?
Answer this question...
Did you mean?
Login or Join the Community to answer