Submit a question to our community and get an answer from real people.

Do i need my childs birth certificate,social security card,and shot records to get an apartment

Report as

It depends with the apartments, but most of them require you to have the children's birth certificate and other legal documents. The documents are mainly for security purposes. You can check out different real estates in the area, to check out apartments that do not require these documents.

Helpful Fun Thanks for voting Comments (0)
Report as
Add a comment...
Do you have an answer?
Answer this question...
Did you mean?
Login or Join the Community to answer
Popular Searches