Submit a question to our community and get an answer from real people.

Is it the foot valve needing to be replaced? if so, how do i do that my model number is s48e11b67. little giant

Report as

If the foot valve on your Little Giant is faulty, then you should consider having it replaced so that it can allow water to flow in one direction. You can contact a plumber to come and replace the foot valve.

Helpful Fun Thanks for voting Comments (0)
Report as
Add a comment...
Do you have an answer?
Answer this question...
Did you mean?
Login or Join the Community to answer