Submit a question to our community and get an answer from real people.

I have osteoporosis and starting to get a hunch on my back.

Report as

Get yourself to an Osteopathic Physician. This condition can be slowed, or even halted with proper care.

Helpful (2) Fun (1) Thanks for voting Comments (0)
Report as
Add a comment...
Do you have an answer?
Answer this question...
Did you mean?
Login or Join the Community to answer
Popular Searches