To clean, pure water. No. It's already in your body; you'd have to be allergic to yourself. But to additives (not necessarily pollutants), yes; fluorides, chlorine, or any of the chemicals they put in water to kill the bacteria, could be the source of an allergy. It would take allergy tests to determine what.
Hello, you can actually be allergic to water! Technically it isn't an "allergy" since it doesn't stimulate histamine releases but nonetheless.. We can think of it as an allergy for simple science sake! And just to be clear this only affects out integumentary system, so the osmosing water in our internal cells will have no negative reactions