Submit a question to our community and get an answer from real people.

Is there something like a "specialist" in each category like science, health, etc?

Report as

In each category, there is a specialist. This is a degree awarded for study Master's degree but below the doctorate. Mostly, it is referred to as Ed.S. This title was mostly used in Soviet Union.

Helpful Fun Thanks for voting Comments (1)
Report as
i mean like on
Report as
Add a comment...
Do you have an answer?
Answer this question...
Did you mean?
Login or Join the Community to answer
Popular Searches