Submit a question to our community and get an answer from real people.

What's it called when a statement reads two separate messages, one when read forward, one when read back? Is there a name for it?

I'm not talking about palindromes, which read the same message, forward and backward. I'm talking about one statement that contains two messages.

Report as

They are called palindromic phrases.

Helpful Fun Thanks for voting Comments (0)
Report as
Add a comment...
Do you have an answer?
Answer this question...
Did you mean?
Login or Join the Community to answer