How do I properly extract snake venom without poisoning myself?!
Get a snake bite kit that comes with a sucking gadget so you wont have the venom in your mouth...and you probably wanna go to the hospital. There is no way you'd be able to suck out all of the venom yourself.
Spit it out thoroughly. Just keep spitting for a while, and rinse your mouth if you can. After that even if you do ingest a teeny bit, it shouldn't be enough to harm you.
spit it out,venom is a protein and if you have no Cuts in yer digestive system you could swallow and digest it,its a bad idea though
If u have already been bitten, it's a bit too late to ask. If not, stay away from those critters!