Well for me I only got stung by one 2 times in my life and I'm 13. When I was little I would cry and that was my first time and the second time I was like 10 so it would be just a little pinch and then the pain would go away slowly.
1 year ago
Last edited at 8:40AM on 2/17/2013
Especially from a yellow jacket since they do not lose their stinger..Ice is wonderful.As soon as you get stung..Run RUN for an ice cube or pack:) Try to remove the stinger by rubbing a metal spoon over the sing also.. When the sting heals..it gets itchy..
Yes. I got stung once at the age of about 6-7. A bunch of us were throwing rocks at a hive. I learned great respect for them after. I've had many around me and even on me. I just relax and wait for it to move on. Haven't been stung ever again. They do not want to sting because it kills them.
It happened to me a few times. It hurts when they sting, but in my case it was just a pinch. Afterwards, though it swelled up and became sore and itchy. It depends on how your body reacts to it, how painful it is.
I got stung on the top of my head once as a child. It hurt a lot, but it didn't hurt as much as when, later that summer, I got bombarded by a single bee. It swooped down and just wailed on my back. It must have stung me 5 times. I didn't go outside for a week after that.