What happens if you eat rose petals?
There are edible flowers but, they're not the ones you get at a florist or grocery store! Don't eat those, you'll be sorry! Pesticides, ya know!There are roses etc.. grown specifically to be edible! Look online if you really wanna eat flowers!
Nothing really, you might get an upset stomach though.
It's okay to eat rose petals.
You will get them out eventually
you turn into a rose! haha jk nothing happens i guess. i used to eat alot xD im alive!!
Nothing; I wouldn't eat them like lettuce in a salad, but they're not poisonous. It's safe to use roses or rose petals (with no pesticide) as decoration on food, like a wedding cake.
your breath and farts will smell like roses lol jk i dont know you might poop rose petals but that's about it
The same thing when you eat watermelon seeds. I rose grows inside of you. (That actually sounds pretty cool....)
I think you would be okay.
you may get indegestion easier, if you ate a lot of them maybe diarreha
Indegestion, and a movement that smells of popurie