Submit a question to our community and get an answer from real people.

what cable runs from my gear shifter to ?the bottom of my engine. honda accord 1995. it is loose at engine and I can't tighten it. ?

?the whole cable turns

Report as

The gear shifter cable type of the 1995 Honda Accord is called the Auto Trans shifter cable. You may take the vehicle to the mechanic to tighten it for you.

Helpful Fun Thanks for voting Comments (0)
Report as
Add a comment...
Do you have an answer?
Answer this question...
Did you mean?
Login or Join the Community to answer