How long do you wait to repossess a horse that the buyer has failed to make a payment on?
I do have a legal contract written out with both of our signatures. The payment was due the 1st. She has failed to make the payment on time. On top of that, she's told me four different times what day she was going to bring by the payment. Payment STILL is not here. I felt like I've been very lenient on this whole thing, but I don't know what to say without sounding too rude. They owe me a boarding fee as well for January. Not sure what to say. The horse is still in the same county, but not in my possession. I do have his brand inspection as well as his registration papers so he is legally still mine until they have made the last payment. What would you say? and how long would you wait?