10 months ago
Last edited at 1:08AM on 2/20/2013
You can't lose weight "fast". You didn't gain weight overnight and you're not going to lose weight overnight. To lose weight and keep it off you need patience, realistic goals and to make permanent sustainable changes to your eating habits and activity levels.
1. Be realistic - healthy sustainable weight loss is around 1-2 pounds per week.
2. Be healthy - use a BMI calculator to find out the healthy weight range for someone your height to make sure your weight loss goal is healthy and sensible
3. Eat less - regular meals, modest portions. *Don't* skip meals or go hungry. Avoid bad habits like eating until you're stuffed, eating because you're bored or stressed, eating before you're about to go to bed, etc. Make sure your calorie intake is at a lower but still healthy level.
4. Eat right - eat plenty of fruit and veg, whograins and lean protein. Drink plenty of water. Avoid things like sugar filled drinks, fast food, unhealthy snacks etc.
5. Get active - do some exercise that gets your heart pumping such as swimming, cycling or running (you could even start with a brisk walk). Try going 30 minutes a day and maybe more like an hour when you have more time on a day off.
The first step is to reduce the amount of calories you consume daily. The second step is to make an exercise schedule that takes about 30 to 40 minutes of your daily activities. Cardiovascular exercises like running, cycling and swimming are great examples. Next, reduce the consumption of sugary and fatty foods and drink a lot of water.
drink a lot of water and at least 2 cups of green tea per day , exercise , cut down junk food and eat a balanced healthy diet (more of fresh fruits and vegetables and low fat dairy products ) ,Increase your fiber intake and whenever you have a craving eat fresh fruits a green apple is the best choice.