Submit a question to our community and get an answer from real people.

I need to find a free Power of Attorney for the state of South Carolina?

For Banking and financials.

Report as

You will have to talk to someone at the South Carolina Lieutenant Governor's Office on Aging. Then, you have to file a Durable Power of Attorney, which should include the specific area in which you are being given power. Any other requirements will be intimated by the office.

Helpful Fun Thanks for voting Comments (0)
Report as
Add a comment...
Do you have an answer?
Answer this question...
Did you mean?
Login or Join the Community to answer
Popular Searches