Submit a question to our community and get an answer from real people.

Do I need a work permit if I'm 17 and in independent studies?

I turned 17 in December and I'll also still be enrolled in a trade school for welding. I need money to pay bills until i can complete my welding course and become 18

Report as

You are required to get a work permit at 17 in order to get a job that would enable you to pay your bills. The law requires that minors who are 12 years and above to do so. You are required to attend school in order to get a work permit.

Helpful Fun Thanks for voting Comments (0)
Report as
Add a comment...
Do you have an answer?
Answer this question...
Did you mean?
Login or Join the Community to answer
Popular Searches