Of course - it's your duty - ! Ps- if your child was vomiting , not eating or drinking , would you still have to go on line and ask should you take your child to the doctors ? Because our pets are no different Just like your child cannot drive themselves to the doctors , nor do they have a job in which to pay , Neither can your pet !
3 months ago
Last edited at 11:43AM on 2/23/2013
If she has ingested poison, you can get some activated charcoal from walgreens, open the capsules and pour them down her throat. Actually you should probably mix it with some water then pour it down her throat. Activated charcoal absorbs poison from the lining of the stomach and is perfectly safe for humans and animals to eat, it's great if you need something fast acting.