How do I balance these word equations?
I have no idea how to do this...these are the problems I need to do, but don't know how.
10) Sodium phosphate reacts with calcium nitrate to produce sodium nitrate plus calcium phosphate.
11) Zinc reacts with Iron (III) chloride yielding zinc chloride plus iron precipitate.
12) Ammonium carbonate and magnesium sulfate react to yield ammonium sulfate plus magnesium carbonate.
13) Phosporic acid plus calcium hydroxide react forming solid calcium phosphate plus water.
14) Aluminum plus oxygen gas form aluminum oxide under certain conditions.
15) Nitrogen gas plus oxygen react and form dinitrogen pentoxide.