Yes. Overloading circuits is what causes fires and constant tripping. And you need a licensed electrician - if there were ever a problem that involved insurance, they wouldn't cover you because electrical (and plumbing) is required to be done by a licensed professional.
You cannot run a 110 wire from your well house next to new building and keep adding outlets. This is because the circuit may cause an overload that could cause damage to the house. I would advise you to contact a professional electrician who is licensed have it fixed in a professional manner.