What happens when you accidentally swallowed pen ink?
If it was blue, you'll probably pee green a couple of times, but answer , how could one accidentally swallow ink? Like the gal half an hour ago accidentally swallowed nail polish.
I think it depends on how much you swallowed...
You learn to NOT do stupid things like that.
You might die. I wonder how someone can possibly get pen ink into their mouth...
You are most likely to have ingestion problems such as vomiting or diarrhea. If it gets too serious visit a doctor. But it would be smart not to put an ink pen in your mouth.
Really?How do you "accidentally" swallow ink? Maybe you need help.
You can write with your blood.