Submit a question to our community and get an answer from real people.

How can get visits with my grand children in Murfreesboro Tennessee?

The parents have both had child abuse charges put on them,my son hasnt seen his son in almost a year,he's in jail and Kati had his daughter Dec 7 2012 and my grandson was born Dec 12 2011? Since they put my son's charges on him Kati has got more than half my income just so I can see my grandson and grand daughter now. Her mother sell pills to pay her bills so she has advised her how to use my grand kids to get a car then that car broke so she was 9 months pregnant in the country so Dec 3rd I was texted that she needed another car,I've givin her 600 250 600 250 400 400 bought diapers every month,all her furnishings came from me. Ive packed her moved her 3 times in one year,did all the unpacking and set up her home al 3 times. I need my visits,I want to pick the baby's up at a certain time and visit then drop them to her at a certain time. HAT DO I HAVE TO DO TO GET THAT TO HAPPEN?? SIGNING MY LIFE OVER TO HER IS HURTING ME SO BAD. She neglects my grand children,I can't help them at all. f I'm not giving her a hundred or 600 dollars then she don't let me see them. WHAT CAN I DO??? Tennesse.

Report as

First off, you have to decide not to let her blackmail you like she is doing. If you can prove that she actually neglects or mistreats the kids, then you can even get custody. In the meantime, talk to an attorney for professional legal advice tailored for your situation.

Helpful (2) Fun Thanks for voting Comments (1)
Report as
I'm sorry to see this...
Report as
Add a comment...

If she is selling pills for income you can always...(and you are obligated) to call Division of Children and Families and report her. You will most likely be given custody of them which you SHOULD have anyway.

Helpful (2) Fun Thanks for voting Comments (0)
Report as
Add a comment...
Do you have an answer?
Answer this question...
Did you mean?
Login or Join the Community to answer
Popular Searches