I came home from work to find my 6 yr old dog will not move. He pants, shakes, has muscle tremors, and cannot stand. What is happening?
Is there any type of poison he could have gotten in to? Like mouse or rat poison or insecticides or cleaning products? Your dog is in some type of metabolic shock. He WILL die if you don't get him to vet.
could be dying. I'd call the vet. Like now
go to the vet as soon as you can
Okay, I don't know what's happening, but have you taken him to the vet? If not, a little advice: TAKE HIM NOW.
It sound like a seizure... If he is shaking to violently, move objects near him away, so that he doesn't hurt himself. If you can't afford a vet, that's about all you can do.
Seizure! Please call the Vet!!