Submit a question to our community and get an answer from real people.
All  >  Science

What undergraduate classes should i take for historic preservation

Report as

The undergraduate class you can take for historic preservation is Archaeology. Archaeology is the study of human society, primarily the artifacts left behind by the early cultures. For more information, go to

Helpful Fun Thanks for voting Comments (0)
Report as
Add a comment...
Do you have an answer?
Answer this question...
Did you mean?
Login or Join the Community to answer
Popular Searches