Submit a question to our community and get an answer from real people.
Submit

Anyone know what symptoms I would have from living in a room with mold for almost two months? found it in the closet and walls and floor?

I have had cold like symptoms lately, what symptoms would I have from exposure to toxic and non toxic black mold?

Report as

I rented a house once where mold was found. My son got very sick over a period of time, before discovering the cause. He had asthma like symptoms, with much repository ailments. Mold is very dangerous to your health. I would suggest seeing a Dr. as soon as possible to avoid and treat any ailments caused from it. Of course, take care of the mold problem right away. There is no "time limit" that it can or will affect you. Each person is different, and it depends on your immune system.

Helpful Fun Thanks for voting Comments (0)
Report as
Add a comment...

coughing sneezing headaches and ocationaly a fever

Helpful Fun Thanks for voting Comments (3)
Report as
is that all of them? and is that right for the amount of time being exposed to it? thank you
Report as
i live in a 150 year old house mold is not uncomin and most types are harmless but thats realy what i no about mold id have the place steralized have somone come in and test it then clean the areas because telling u from experience if its not taken care of it gets a lot worse
Report as
Hmm great, thank you. So far everyone that is living here has had really bad cold like symptoms coughing sneezing head aches stuffed up nose I've had a bloody nose all day! And I've never had a blooding nose my whole life! Weird! Doea anyone know if living with toxic black mold for almost two months can cause any serious health issues?
Report as
Add a comment...

I think it may cause all kinds of healthy problems, fever, skin illness, disease of alimentary canal...

Helpful Fun Thanks for voting Comments (2)
Report as
Do you know if living around it for almost two months can cause any long term issues or short term issues? Thank you
Report as
I think different people is different. Someone may not get ill at all.
Report as
Add a comment...

Respiratory problems. U should put Clorox in a spray bottle and cover ur mouth and nose with a face mask and spray away. The Clorox will clear it out. U may have to repeat it, but it works.

Helpful Fun Thanks for voting Comments (0)
Report as
Add a comment...
Do you have an answer?
Answer this question...
Did you mean?
Login or Join the Community to answer
Popular Searches